Fierce Color Crushing Black Bronzers For Intensely Untamed Results
TIt’s no secret that you want color worth raving about, that’s why we know you will instantly fall in lust with Wild Fling!™ This Beyond Bold Black bronzer will hydrate and condition the skin as well as give you that catwalk color you have been craving! Blended with Antioxidants and skin tightening ingredients, Wild Fling™ is a party you won’t want to miss! Honey, no need to toe the line, it’s time to let that inner bronze goddess shine!.
- Fragrance - Wildberry Rush
- Action - Tan Enhancer, DHA Bronzer
- Sizes - 10 US fl. oz. (300 mL) /
- DHA, Natural and Cosmetic Bronzers blend together for a deep immediate and delayed bronzing result.
- MelanoBronze™ – Stimulates melanin activity to allow for longer lasting, darker tanning results.
- Caffeine and Green Tea Extracts – Energize, firm and tighten the skin.
- Witch Hazel – Helps to reduce the appearance of pores, reduce inflammation and tighten the skin.
- Sugar Cane, Acai Berry & Pomegranate extract - Super fruit anti-aging antioxidants that fight free radical damage..
- Cocoa Powder - Boosts the elasticity of your skin, making it supple and youthful.
- Macadamia & Almond Oil – Naturally keeps skin hydrated.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Dihydroxyacetone, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum, Tyrosine, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Sucrose, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Caramel, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)